Saturday 8 March 2014

Travel Beauty Essentials

 If you follow me on Instagram or twitter then you'll know that I've spent the past week in France visiting a friend who I met when I studied abroad. I really enjoy visiting France and if any of you have never been, I highly recommend taking a visit. I got an overnight ferry form Portsmouth to St Malo for just £50 return so it is really inexpensive! I had such a lovely time exploring Brittany with her and ate enough macaroons, cheese and bread to last me a lifetime.

Boulangerie in Brittany - amazing cakes and macaroons 

Apart from the travelling itself, one of the most exciting things for me is packing, especially my travel makeup/beauty bag - purely because travel sized products are so cute. I love picking which items I'm going to take away with me and I really enjoy using products that I usually wouldn't have time to use during a normal week e.g. face masks/deep treatment. If you're nosey like me and like to see which items other people take away with them, I have listed my essentials below :)



Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 
The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter 
The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel 
Batiste Dry Shampoo Original 
Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo 
Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner 
Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask 
EOS Lip Balm Honeysuckle Honeydew 
Soap & Glory For Daily Youth moisturiser 
Boots Vitamin E Gentle Eye Cream 
Everyday makeup essentials mentioned in my FOTD Post 
Maybelline 547 Pleasure me Red Lipstick 
Benefit Dandelion Lipgloss 
Rimmel 60 Seconds Little Bo Peep nail polish
Kalms tablets (I'm a nervous traveller - especially when I'm alone)

And obviously the boring essentials e.g. toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, inhaler, paracetamol etc. 



Let me know what you put in your travel bag and what essentials you need when you're on holiday :) 

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment