Sunday 16 March 2014

Soap & Glory No Clogs Allowed Review

In my search for baby soft skin, I picked up the Soap & Glory No Clogs Allowed Super Self Heating Deep Pore Detox Mask (what a mouthful!). I have only tried a few self heating face masks before and I have never really been a big fan. They tend to leave my skin red and slightly irritated and so I was rightfully quite apprehensive about trying this. 

No Clogs Allowed Self Heating Mask - RRP £11.50

You apply a grape sized amount of the product to your dry face and massage all over (obviously avoiding the sensitive eye area) and then wet your hands and massage over again. This turns the face mask from white to blue and activates the self heating aspect of the mask. After 5 minutes you remove the mask and voila, your skin is smooth and less clogged. It really is quite clever - and I am such a sucker for 'cool' or 'clever' skincare products!

The warming effect of this mask felt comforting and like it was actually doing work without feeling like you're having a harsh chemical face peel (like some of the previous warming face masks I have tried). Most face masks I have tried have also made my skin feeling really tight and dry once I removed it, however, my skin doesn't feel dry at all and so it is definitely one I am going to use again.

I was really impressed with this product - my skin wasn't at all irritated and after I removed the mask my face felt so soft. I have combination skin and judging from first impressions, this mask has worked really well for me. I would definitely recommend trying this and it is relatively inexpensive compared to some of the other self warming clay based face masks on the market.

Let me know which face masks work well for you :)

xxx

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of self heating masks until I read this - they sound so cool!! Finding a good face mask is a nightmare and I'm so glad you found one that works for you!! I really must try this one day, it looks amazing :)xx

    Joannasprinkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it - they are so fun :) xxx

      Delete