Sunday 9 March 2014

Spring OOTD

Spring is finally here, and it seems to have arrived rather unexpectedly.....on Monday I was scraping ice off my windscreen before work and today I went for a run in the sun in shorts and a T-shirt! I have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of warmer weather so that I can ditch my big grey coat and scarf and start to wear more summery clothes. 

This was yesterdays OOTD 
Saturdays OOTD - Top Forever 21, Skirt Topshop, Boots NewLook & Tights Primark 

This outfit is really simple and comfy but looks really put together. I have long legs in comparison with my body so it's sometimes hard to find skirts that aren't really short, however, this skirt is the perfect length for me. High waisted skirts and blouses are a great combination and can be worn during the day with boots (as shown) or in the night with heels and a blazer. 

I have recently bought a few more items of clothing so keep posted for a spring look book. I hope you have enjoyed the sunny weekend :) 

xxx

2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with your skirt in this *squeals*!!! Your outfit is just seriously cute :)xx

    Joannasprinkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete