Wednesday 19 February 2014

Everyday makeup FOTD

Everyday Makeup 

 I don't tend to wear makeup every day of the week (I love sleep too much!), but when I do get up on time, this is my go to look. My everyday products stay pretty much the same, with the exception of lip products which I tend to change up a bit more regularly :) 

Face
Maybelline's Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser - £7.99
Rimmel Match Perfect Foundation in Ivory - £6.99 
Benefit's High Beam -£19.50 
Soap & Glory Solar Powder Bronzer - £11.00 

Eyes/Eyebrows 
The Body Shop Liquid Eyeliner in Black - £9.00
The Body Shop Shimmer Cube Palette in 06 Warm - £16.00
Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara - £10.00

Lips
Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Nudist - £8.00

Brushes used
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush - £9.99
EcoTools Bamboo Blush Brush - £7.99
EcoTools Bamboo Foundation Brush -£7.99
EcoTools Bamboo Eyeshadow Brush - £5.49


Hope you've all had a great day :)

xxx



2 comments:

  1. Very pretty and natural everyday look :)
    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin?

    Lu ❤ www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Highlighter is seriously always my go-to! The rest of your makeup can look plain, but the highlighter adds so much.

    xx Sally-Jean
    http://www.antiquesncoffee.com

    ReplyDelete