Thursday 13 February 2014

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Review

Like most girls, I am in search of the perfect skin care routine - It is what first attracted me to the world of blogging - so I thought it would be ideal for my first post to be about skincare.

After reading endless skincare blogs and watching countless YouTube video reviews, I decided to take the plunge and buy the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, and I am so very glad I did! I have dry/combination skin and this works perfectly for me. The muslin cloths remove any excess dead skin cells and leave my face feeling soft and smooth without having to use a harsh exfoliator.


I have never been great at keeping to skincare routines, mainly because I'm very lazy, but now I have a found a cleanser that works really well for me, I actually enjoy cleansing and keeping to my skincare routine! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is in search of a great cleanser.It is a bit pricey at £14.75 for a 100ml starter kit, but in my opinion, it's worth it as the results are fantastic!

Let me know what your favourite skincare items are as I am always keen to try new things

xxx







Available online at:
http://uk.lizearle.com/cleanse-tone-moisturise/cleanse-and-polish-hot-cloth-cleanser.html





No comments:

Post a Comment