Sunday 2 April 2017

April Goals| wedding, home and relationship

There's something about writing down my goals on my blog that keeps me somewhat accountable. I think it's quite therapeutic to clear my head and really narrow down what's most important for me to achieve this month. I am hoping that it will help me stay on track and also help me to set realistic goals that I am likely to achieve.




As well as motivating myself and helping me to remain focus, hopefully it will inspire others to set and work on their own goals for April. Throughout April, as always, I have a number of things that I want to achieve. The most important of those being:


1. Complete our next wedding planning tasks

If you saw my last post, you'll know that there are still quite a few wedding planning tasks we need to complete! This month, I want to book a hair and makeup artist, arrange a wedding car, arrange our wedding cake and finalise the invitations (which are currently being designed)

It may seem like a lot to do but I tend to be quite decisive when it comes to our wedding.

2. Decorate our living room 

Rather embarrassingly, our living room has been covered in paint samples for the best part of a year! I have been trying to find the perfect shade of grey and after months of deliberation, I am finally happy and have chosen and bought paint and wallpaper. We are planning to decorate over the Easter weekend and so if all goes to plan, we will have a freshly decorated living room at the end of the month. Make sure to follow my instagram to see photos of the finished look.

3. Make more time for date nights

I want to try and make more of an effort with date nights and do something a little bit different than the usual dinner and drinks. I have seen recently a lot of couples doing alphabetdates or alphadating whereby each date is themed around a letter of the alphabet. For example, the first date is themed around the letter A and could be 'A' for animals and you could have a trip to the zoo, or it could be 'A' for Archery and you could try a new sport. The possibilities are endless and it will be really fun to see what we can come up with. I think we will try and do one of these date nights once every two weeks and will take it in turns to decide the theme.

As this is my first month of setting (and hopefully sticking to) goals, I think three is a nice and manageable number to get started with. Wish me luck!

xx A xx



No comments:

Post a Comment