Sunday 26 March 2017

A weekend with friends and nature| Center Parcs 2017


Sometimes we just need to get away. You don't need to have anything to get away from to enjoy a weekend break, but it's always nice to take a break from your usual surroundings and routines. You only need to take a few days away from your busy schedule to feel rejuvenated.

Like most people, I am not as happy in winter as I am in Summer and so I like to plan fun things to do in the winter to keep my spirits up. My friends and I visited center parcs at the Longleat forest  at the start of March which was perfect. The weather wasn't too cold but also meant that the village was relatively quiet as it wasn't in school holidays and most people tend not to go for an outdoors holiday in winter! 

No weekend break is complete without a sugar overloaded breakfast 

The weekend was full of great food, fun activities, fantastic company and a much needed dose of relaxation. I've moved about 2 1/2 hours away from where I grew up so I don't often get the spend quality time with my childhood and school friends. I really value the time I get to spend with my friends on our annual trip to center parcs and getting the chance to share meals together, play games and genuinely have fun.


When you have a heavy workload or a busy schedule it can sometimes seem impossible to take time out for yourself and have a few days off when you could use that time to finish your tasks. Regardless of how busy I think I am, I always allow myself a break every now and again and I feel so much more productive for it. It gives me a fresh burst of motivation and energy which I can then focus on the work I need to do.

Where do you like to get away to in the UK?

xx A xx


No comments:

Post a Comment